- 1 large onion, diced
- ¾ cup Goose on the Loose chorizo, chopped in small pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp chilli powder (or to taste)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 800g canned whole peeled tomatoes
- 6 large eggs
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large stainless steel frying pan. Add the chorizo, bell pepper and onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and spices including salt and pepper and cook for one more minute.
- Pour the tomatoes and juice into the pan and break down any large tomatoes with a spoon by pressing on them. Bring the sauce to a simmer.
- Make six large wells in the sauce to crack the eggs into. Once eggs have been added, cover the pan with a lid and cook for 5-7 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle the coriander and parsley over the top before serving.
Tips: Sprinkle Feta or goats cheese before serving if you wish!