- 1 large flat tortilla
- 2 tbsp of pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup pizza cheese blend, shredded
- 1/8 tsp fresh basil or chives, chopped
- 5-10 thin slices Goose on the loose pepperoni
- Lay the tortilla on a plate and spread the pizza sauce evenly right to the edges.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cheese and basil on one half of the tortilla. Top with an even layer of pepperoni and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- Fold the tortilla in half so that the half with sauce covers the side with the other toppings.
- On a nonstick skillet, cook the tortilla over medium heat for approximately 2.5 minutes on one side.
- Flip the tortilla to the other side and cook for a further minute or until the cheese melts and the tortilla is golden brown.
- Remove from heat and cut the tortilla into quarters. Serve!
Tip: We used a mix of cheddar and mozzarella cheese, although a pizza cheese blend will also work!