- 1 ball pizza dough (or store bought pizza base for convenience)
- ½ cup of Jar Goods classic red sauce
- 1 stick of Goose on The Loose Pepperoni, sliced thinly
- 1/2 red onion, chopped thinly
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Salt and black pepper
- ½ cup Basil leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough on a floured surface (approximately 9 inch round and 1/4-inch thick.) Place the base on a lined pizza tray.
3. Spread the classic red sauce evenly over the pizza base and place pepperoni, red onion and cherry tomatoes evenly across the base.
4. Add mozzarella and season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 10-15 mins until crisp and golden. Top with fresh basil & serve.
(N.B. – Oven time for a store bought pizza base may be less, bake until cheese is melted and slightly golden)