Time to Cook: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 2 Large Potatoes
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- ½ TSP Salt
- ½ TSP Pepper
- Goose on the Loose salami of your choice (we chose pepperoni), Thinly sliced
- ½ Cup Pizza Sauce
- ¾ Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 Basil Leaves for Garnish
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- Thoroughly wash 2 large potatoes of your choice.
- Make slices down the potato about 0.5 cm apart, making sure not to slice all the way to the base.
- Place potatoes on a lined baking tray, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake potatoes in a 180ºC oven for 1 hour or until golden brown on the outside and soft on the inside
- Place individual slices of salami into the cuts made in the potato
- Spoon a layer of pizza sauce over the top side of the potato
- Sprinkle potato with mozzarella cheese
- Place potatoes bake into the oven for 10 minutes and then under the grill for a further 5 minutes
- Remove from the oven when the cheese is melted to your liking. Place a basic leaf on top and ENJOY!