- 1 Goose on the Loose Chorizo Sausage
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 White Onion (diced)
- Queso Fresco
- Cilantro (chopped)
- Lime Wedges (for squeezing on top)
- Cut open the chorizo sausage and remove the ground meat from the casing. You can do this by making one long cut down the top of the casing and pulling the meat out through the cut. Discard the casing once you remove the meat. Add the vegetable oil to a medium-sized non-stick skillet and heat to medium-high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add the chorizo sausage and cook until the meat is browned and cooked through. While the meat is cooking, use a wooden spoon or spatula to break up the meat into small crumbles.
- Once the meat is browned, use a slotted spoon to remove the meat from the pan. Place it on a paper towel-lined plate and blot away any remaining grease on the top of the meat.
- Assemble your chorizo sausage tacos by putting the cooked chorizo on your choice of tortilla, then top with a few diced onions, a sprinkle of queso fresco, some freshly chopped cilantro, and a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Enjoy!