Chicken Parmesan with Pepperoni
- 3 large chicken breasts pounded to ½ inch thick, cut in half horizontally
- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup grape tomatoes cut in half, or you could use 1 cup of marinara sauce
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Goose on the Loose Pepperoni
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°C.
- Salt and pepper chicken breasts on both sides.
- Combine breadcrumbs, ½ cup grated parmesan, garlic powder in a shallow bowl.
- Put two eggs and 1 tablespoon flour into a shallow bowl and whisk.
- Heat 2 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture letting excess drip off.
- Dip into flour mixture, shaking extra off and put into hot pan.
- Do not move, let it brown 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat, top with mozzarella, parmesan, tomatoes and pepperoni.
- Place in oven for about 7-8 minutes until chicken is done and cheese is bubbly.
- Garnish with parsley.
Get our award winning premium salami delivered!
Please Note: We are out of Duck & Juniper, back in stock next week. ALL bundles that include Duck, will be fullfilled with Duck & Citrus. Dismiss