A light and easy morning breakfast recipe, perfect to start the day with! BUT breakfast recipes aren’t just for the morning – all day breakfast right?… This chilli scram is the ultimate energy boost that will keep you going all day.
If you’re a spice lover, this one’s for you!
Servings: 2 people
- Goose On The Loose Calabrese Salami – cut in small cubes
- Sourdough or your bread of choice
- 6 large free range eggs
- 2 Tbsp thickened cream
- 1 tsp chill oil
- 1 red chill – thinly sliced
- Butter to spread
- Pecorino Romano Cheese – grated to serve
- Fried shallots to serve
- Coriander – thinly sliced to serve
- Spring onion – thinly sliced to serve
- Cracked black pepper to serve
- In a bowl, crack in eggs and add thickened cream, whisk to combine
- Place non-stick pan over medium-high heat, add butter or oil, shallots and chilli. Sauté for 3 minutes, mixing regularly
- Add scrambled egg mix and gently stir with spatula for 30 seconds or until soft wet curds form. Remove from the stovetop
- Serve over buttered sourdough and garnish with chilli, chilli oil, fried shallots, cheese, coriander, spring onion and cracked black pepper
- Sprinkle as much Goose On The Loose Calabrese Salami as you’d like. ENJOY!
Want to be featured?.. Tag your creations and recipes on our socials @gooseontheloosesalami!