- 200 grams of arugula leaves
- 1 avocado
- lemons (juiced)
- 200 grams of shiitake mushrooms
- 100 grams Goose on the Loose salami (thinly sliced)
- freshly ground peppers
- 2 tbsps white vinegar
- 2 tbsps
- balsamic vinegar
- 7 tbsps olive oil
- Rinse arugula leaves and spin dry. Halve the avocado, remove the stone, peel and cut into small pieces. Sprinkle with lemon juice immediately.
- Clean mushrooms and saute in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Remove and set aside.
- Fold salami slices and cook in oil
- Mix vinegar with salt, pepper and remaining oil to make a salad dressing
- To serve, arrange arugula with avocado, mushrooms and salami on plates and sprinkle with salad dressing.