- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (thawed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek (trimmed, washed and thinly sliced)
- 60g Goose on the Loose salami chopped
- 4 eggs
- 4 sun dried tomatoes (quartered)
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Cut puff pastry into 4 even squares and place on prepared pan. Score a border around each square, 2cm from the edge. Bake 15 mins.
3. Meanwhile heat oil in medium skillet on medium heat. Saute leek and salami for 4-5 mins, until leek is tender. Remove from heat
4. Gently press down puffed centre on pastry squares. Divide leek mixture among each square. Make an indentation in centre of leek mixture.
5. Break an egg into each indentation.
6. Sprinkle with tomatoes and cheese.
7. Bake 5-8 mins, until eggs are cooked.