- 2 sheets of defrosted puff pastry
- 2 tbsp of tomato paste
- 1 tsp of Italian herbs
- 7 slices of Goose on the Loose salami of your choice, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 1 zucchini, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Spread the tomato paste over both sheets of puff pastry and sprinkle the herbs on top.
3. Spread the salami evenly across the pastry sheets on top of the tomato paste.
4. Spread the grated cheese and zucchini.
5. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
6. Starting at one end of one sheet of pastry, roll it into a log. Cut the log into 8 scrolls. Repeat for the second sheet of pastry.
7. Spread the scrolls on the baking tray.
8. Bake for 20 minutes.
Tip: Freeze the scrolls after step 6 and bake them when it suits you!