- 500g pizza dough, rolled thinly at room temperature
- 2 cups mozzarella, grated
- 20g Goose on the Loose salami of your choice, sliced thinly and quartered
- 3/4 cup jalapeños, sliced thinly
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- Pecorino Romano, grated
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Bake the pizza dough for 20mins until crispy. Remove from oven and let it cool. Once cool, cut it into triangles.
- In a small baking tray lined with baking paper, layer the dough triangles, mozzarella, salami, jalapeños and the marinara sauce.
- Place the nachos in the oven until the cheese has melted. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle the pecorino romano over the top.
Tip: Use our Hot Calabrese salami if you like it hot!