- 6 thick slices of a French Baguette or Turkish bread loaf
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and black cracked pepper
- 1 cup ricotta
- 12 slices of Goose on the Loose salami of your choice
- 3 figs, quartered
- Lightly toast the 6 thick slices of bread.
- Evenly spread olive oil across the top surface of each slice and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Spread the ricotta evenly across the top of each slice and place two pieces of salami on top.
- Next, add 1 or 2 slices of fig and drizzle extra olive oil on top to serve.
Tip: Add more salami and fig if you wish!