- 500g bowtie pasta
- 1 bunch of asparagus, chopped
- 420g whole cherry tomatoes with roasted garlic sauce (we used Sacla’ Italia brand)
- salt and cracked pepper to taste
- 2 cups Goose on the Loose salami, diced
- 1 cup goats cheese
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions and then drain.
- In the meantime, cook the asparagus and sauce together over medium heat. Once the asparagus is cooked, remove from heat and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the pasta, salami, asparagus and sauce.
- Serve into bowls and blob the goats cheese over the top of each serving while it is still hot.