- 8 slices of bread
- 3 tablespoons Caesar ranch or creamy Dijon gourmet light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 10 slices Goose on the Loose Salami and Pepperoni
- 1 small tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- 4 slices of mozzarella cheese
- Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Spread one side of each bread slice with gourmet mayonnaise and another side with butter.
- Place 2 bread slices, butter side down, in a skillet. Top each with 2 salami slices, pepperoni, 2 tomato slices, 1 cheese slice and 1 bread slice, butter side up.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until the bottoms of sandwiches are golden brown. Turn sandwiches; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is melted. Repeat with the remaining 2 sandwiches.