- 4 cups dried Vegeroni (spiral) pasta
- 150g Goose on The Loose salami, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup small bocconcini, halved
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup marinated capsicum, thinly sliced
Italian Dressing (Optional)
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbs lemon juice (Add more to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1.5 tsp dried Italian herb mix
- 1 1/2 tsp white sugar
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients into a glass jar and add the lid back on. Shake thoroughly to ensure ingredients mix.
- In a large salad bowl, add the pasta and the remaining salad ingredients.
- Shake the dressing again and add as much of the dressing to the salad as you wish.
- Toss the ingredients together until well combined.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. It can be stored up to 4 days.