Crispy Salami and Cheddar Pasta
- 500g penne pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 370g Goose on the loose salami, thinly sliced strips
- 250g yellow tomatoes, halved
- 100g smoked cheddar cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water as per packet instructions.
- In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the salami and cook it for up to 4 minutes or until crisp.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes, often shaken the pan.
- Drain the pasta and add it back into the sauce pan over low heat. Add the salami, tomatoes, cheese and parsley and toss until the cheese melts.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve!
Get our award winning premium salami delivered!
Please Note: We are out of Duck & Juniper, back in stock next week. ALL bundles that include Duck, will be fullfilled with Duck & Citrus. Dismiss