For all the couples who prefer a cozy night than making reservations out for Valentine’s Day, we recommend this easy pasta recipe for a romantic dinner date for two.
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 4 ounces Goose on the Loose Salami of your choice
- Olive oil
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 3/4 pound spaghetti
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Whisk together eggs and Parmesan in a large bowl
- Cut salami into 1/2-inch strips
- Heat a skillet over medium-high, then coat with olive oil. Cook salami and garlic until salami is crisp.
- Cook spaghetti; before draining, reserve 1 cup pasta water.
- Add hot pasta to egg mixture, along with garlic and half the salami.
- Toss, adding enough pasta water to coat pasta in a creamy sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper, if needed. Serve topped with a sprinkle of parsley and remaining salami.