- Mozzarella string cheese (these are cut in half, lengthwise, and then again, crosswise so they fit in the wonton wrapper)
- Goose on the Loose salami rounds
- Wonton wrappers
- Olive oil
- Parsley (optional, but recommended for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a piece of salami near the bottom corner of the wonton wrapper, then lay a piece of string cheese on top of that. Wrap tightly like a burrito, by folding the bottom corner over cheese, rolling one turn, folding sides in, and continue to roll (making sure the cheese is secure to prevent leaking.) Moisten remaining corner with water to seal.
- Repeat process with all the wonton wrappers; place on the baking sheet and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden; turn and bake for another 5 minutes. Let cool for a couple minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce or pizza sauce and enjoy!