- 250g artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup of drained sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- ¾ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices of fresh thick thick bread
- 180g Goose on the Loose salami, thinly sliced
- 340g mozzarella, drained and sliced
- 6 tbsp pesto
- Mix all of the first six ingredients together in a bowl.
- Divide the mixture evenly across four of the slices.
- Top with mozzarella and then salami.
- Spread pesto evenly across the remaining four slices and place them on top of the salami.
- Lightly toast the sandwiches.
Tip: Glad wrap each roll and leave them in the fridge for 4 hours to gain extra flavour!