- 500g baby potatoes, boiled, halved
- 1 stick of Goose on the Loose salami of your choice, cut into thick strips
- 2 shallot stalks, sliced finely
- 1 red onion, sliced finely
- ¼ Cup wholegrain mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lemon (juice)
1. Boil the baby potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until a knife can easily cut through. If you cook these the night before and refrigerate in an airtight container you wont need to wait for them to cool before the dressing is poured on.
2. In a large bowl mix together the potatoes, mild salami strips, shallots and red onion.
3. Make the dressing by mixing together the mustard, olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Pour over the cold potato and salami mix.
4. Top with extra shallots
Tip: Add chopped up boiled egg in step 2 if you please!