What’s better than a creamy pasta?… Creamy pasta with SALAMI!
The creaminess of the pasta sauce, along with your choice of Goose On The Loose Salami and grated parmesan cheese, creates the greatest hit of flavours you’ll ever taste. Try it for yourself!
Servings: 4 people
- Goose On The Loose Salami (cut in small cubes)
- Sourdough or your bread of choice
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 cups milk (full cream or reduced fat)
- 1 cup mushroom (sliced)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 300g penne pasta
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Save 1/2 cup of pasta water, then drain.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add minced garlic and mushroom and sauté for 1min. Add all purpose flour and stir constantly for about 30s, until thick paste forms.
- Slowly pour in milk, stirring constantly. Whisk for 1min, or until thick sauce forms.
- Add salt, black pepper, parmesan cheese and salami. Stir constantly until cheese melts (about 2 mins). Simmer for 5 mins, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and cooked pasta
Want to be featured?.. Tag your creations and recipes on our socials @gooseontheloosesalami!